Sunday, January 20, 2008

December 2007

wow. alot happened in december. of course, i had a great first christmas. santa brought me lots of stuff, both toys and clothes. i'm such a busy player now and i really like toys that i can pick up and move from one hand to the other. and everything that i can pick up goes in my mouth. i can sit-up pretty well now, and i really like to do that. i'm eating stage 2 baby foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. and i get to drink some juice every day too. with all these new foods my tummy was getting pretty upset so the juice keeps things going. my mom makes me try my sippy cup with juice first. but i'm still not too sure about that crazy thing so i get to finish it up from my bottle. which i can hold all by myself now, and i'm drinking 7 ounces of formula at a time. i got alot of pretty new clothes for christmas and i wear size 6-9 months. but some of the pants are a little snug around those "frost thighs". mom got me a new carseat because i was getting cramped in the baby carrier. i also got a new taggie blanket. it's my most favorite thing to play with when i'm sleepy.

thanks for checking out my update, and i'll see you next month!! oh - mom's been a little behind in this so i'm sure there will be another post from her soon about my 6 month dr. visit.

have a happy and healty 2008 everyone! love - marley
Posted by Picasa

No comments: