Sunday, March 16, 2008

February 2008

Posted by Picasa
well, i had a really busy and eventful month for february. my mom is still trying to catch her breath and that's why the update is coming so late!
as you know from before, i had rsv. which can be a pretty dangerous respiratory virus in babies. i seemed to have a relatively moderate case of it (as in i never had to go to the hospital). i vacationed at home with mom for about a week and a half, and then was back at school. my cough and a little bit of congestion hung around for a while, but other than that i was good to go.
and go! go! go! i go. i go alot. i'm in constant movement now. i roll all over the place and never stay still for long. something always catches my eye and i have to go after it. i'm thinking about crawling, but i've heard it's hard on your knees so i think i'm gonna hold off on that for a little bit more. i like to get up on my hands and knees and rock, and i really like to push myself backwards while on my belly. as you can see from the pictures i love love love the jumperoo aidan and jonah let me borrow. it's divine. a good place to take a nap.
while i was home with mom and feeling miserable anyway, i decided to get all the discomfort over with at one time. i got 6 teeth. in less than a week. 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. it's really changed how my face looks, especially when i smile. and now mom will give me alot of new foods. i like fork mashed fruits and vegetables, and i can even chew up small pieces too. i like cheeris and gerber puffs. i can pick those up with my hand, but i'm still working on my pincer grasp so i can get them into my mouth. mom gives me tastes of everything: brownies, cookies, grown-up oatmeal and applesauce, crackers. sometimes she'll let me have a biter biscuit or a cookie on my own. yum!
i'm also enjoying talking to everyone. i can say and wave "hi" and i say "mama". i sing to myself when mom lays me down at night and while we're riding in the car. and since i'm a big girl and can sit in the front of the cart when we go shopping i will talk to anyone and everyone who talks or smiles to me.
and i like to eat paper.
i hope everyone has a safe and happy st. patty's day! oh - and an easter too.
love ~ marley (and my mom)
nt45z45sz0. (she finally let me type)

1 comment:

tracypag said...

Marley has the most beautiful blue eyes. She seems to always have a smile on her face. She seems like such a blessing, and she is just as blessed to have a mommy like you! :0)
Tracy