Monday, December 10, 2007

November 2007, by Marley

I started holding my bottle my myself (sometimes). I can roll over both ways now. I love my exersaucer! Winter's here now so I have to wear my coat and hat. I still bleed black and gold - GO STEELERS! On Thanksgiving I had my first taste of real food, mashed potatoes. Yum. My cousins and I surprised Grammy and Grandpa for their anniversary with a professional picture of the four of us. That didn't go as well as planned. Mama has started to decorate the house for Christmas and I really like all the twinkle lights. My eyes focus fast enough and my head turns fast enough now to really follow Peyton (the dog) and Mable (the cat) around and I watch them all the time. I've tried to pet them a couple of times too but can only grab handfuls of fur. I'm eating all my foods really well, but my favorite so far has to be carrots.
Thanks for checking in! Have a safe and happy holiday season. I'll see you next month :)
love: Marley-Moo
Posted by Picasa

No comments: